Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Day at Silverwood









Today is our 12th anniversary. Crazy stuff, that is. Especially when I think that really, we've been together for 15 years... Wow!

My best friend Wendy got some tickets from her place of employment for a company day at Silverwood Theme Park. So, she graciously offered to take the kids out for the day so that Mike and I could have the day to ourselves. Thanks, Wendy!!! While the weather left a LOT to be desired (it was f-f-f-f-freezing too much to spend much time in the water park), the kids had a BLAST!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Even though the weather wasn't the greatest, we had a blast. You guys have without a doubt done an amazing job raising your children! I love them like they were my own:)So glad that you guys were able to have the day to yourselves.

Jeanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanie said...

What a fun place. I have decided that next year we are coming to your neck of the wood for a vacation. Your MTB pics were awesome!